The Sensible Knave

"I do not see that we are further along today than where Hume left us. The Humean predicament is the human predicament." - W.V.O. Quine

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday night special

Miss Emily Anne has exhorted all bloggers to list five blogs they like. Since she has recently heaped tons of praise upon me, I shall indulge her.
  1. The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog
  2. The Iraq War was NOT Right BLOG
  3. The Iraq War Still Is Wrong Still
  4. The Iran War Was Wrong Blog
  5. Blame Bush
There are many wonderful blogs out there, especially those to which I've been linking. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to recognize some heretofore unacknowledged gems.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Schneider said...

These sites show why parents need to supervise their children's internet activity. Not every pre-schooler can discuss foreign affairs intelligently.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home