The Sensible Knave

"I do not see that we are further along today than where Hume left us. The Humean predicament is the human predicament." - W.V.O. Quine

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy birthday, Aerin!


She's my daughter, born one year ago today. She came a little earlier than expected. Actually, you can't be born much earlier than 14 weeks before your expected due date. She didn't just beat the odds, though; she trounced them.

Despite having spent the better part of her first three months in hospitals, she made it home for good before her original due date. How's that for determination?

Happy 1st birthday, big girl! Thanks for every single moment of the past year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your daughter's great good health.She looks so cute.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something about a philosopher being a parent is so heart-warming. I'm still only at the very start of both philosophy and adulthood, but I cannot help wondering if and how I am going to bring up my children properly.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home